- exhibits and events
- Up South
- We the People | Disrupting Silence
- The Journey
- Sheep & Wool Festival
- Fabric of Emancipation-Rokeby Museum
- The Global Black Experience in Harlem and Abroad
- The Continuum of Threads June 2017
- Chief Nike: An Odyssey Through the Years
- The Rhythmic Art of Thread-NYC Parks
- The Fabric of Emancipation
- Stitching on Governors Island
- Lesley Ware – Sew Fab
- contact us
Featuring the works of Needle Art Constructionists
Exotic soft sculpture plant life and floral arrangements constructed by artists through the media of textile, fiber and needle arts.
On the 29th, all fiber and needle artists are invited to craft, talk and network on the Great Lawn of St. Nicholas Park.
BFA 2014 Artists
Sahara Briscoe , Corine Campbell, Lisa Daehlin, William Daniels, Valerie Deas, Ife Felix, Laura R. Gadson, Janet Griffith, Queen Bilquis Harmon, Jacobi Family Advocacy Program, Edna Johnson, ML Kinnel and Ana Urbach
Crafters of Harlem Fiber Botanical Garden
Khuumba Ama, BJ Bartley, Treyvon Bartley, Sahara Briscoe, Ave Maria Cross, Gail Edwards, Nadia Fattah, Kim Havery Isaac, G. Johnson, Leslie Johnson, Helen Mendoza, Michelle Pope, Valerie Smith
Delisa Spencer, Cynthia Tunkara, and Karen VanDerHorst
Funding for Blossom of Fiber Art is made possible by Scott M. Stringer, Manhattan Borough President. Additional support provided by New York City Parks Department, Asenya Design, Lion Brand Yarns and Countee Cullen Library.