- exhibits and events
- The Journey
- Sheep & Wool Festival
- Fabric of Emancipation-Rokeby Museum
- The Global Black Experience in Harlem and Abroad
- The Continuum of Threads June 2017
- Chief Nike: An Odyssey Through the Years
- The Rhythmic Art of Thread-NYC Parks
- The Fabric of Emancipation
- Stitching on Governors Island
- Lesley Ware – Sew Fab
- contact us
The Art of Knitting with Gail Edwards
February 21, 28 | March 7, 14, 28 | April 4, 2019 – 5:00pm to 6:30pm
FREE with advance registration by February 20. Register at the front desk of the library.
All materials included. Ages 13 and up.
Harry Belefonte Library
203 West 115th Street, New York, NY 10026 | (212) 666-9393
Btw Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd and Frederick Douglass Blvd.