- exhibits and events
- We the People | Disrupting Silence
- The Journey
- Sheep & Wool Festival
- Fabric of Emancipation-Rokeby Museum
- The Global Black Experience in Harlem and Abroad
- The Continuum of Threads June 2017
- Chief Nike: An Odyssey Through the Years
- The Rhythmic Art of Thread-NYC Parks
- The Fabric of Emancipation
- Stitching on Governors Island
- Lesley Ware – Sew Fab
- contact us
December 28, 2017 will mark ten years of serving as a non-profit arts and cultural organization.
The journey has been a remarkable experience of enhancing and curating the identity and inclusion of fiber, textile, design and needle arts to the stage of visual art. HNA serves as influencers who connect and expand a narrative that has existed for centuries and has a significant impact not only on the world of art but also on insights into the heritage of our daily lives.
Creating spaces for exhibits, learning, technical support, economic development and dialog continues to be at the forefront of sharing our mission of preserving the art forms for generations to experience.
As we continue to evolve our mission, we would like your support to help us reach our year end goal $10,000 to enable HNA to continue to provide art, heritage and resources to the Harlem community.
I look forward to sharing our journey with you in 2018. Thank you in advance for your support to Harlem Needle Arts.
HNA stands in solidarity
#KnowTheHistoryOfUSA and you will know our pain