- exhibits and events
- Sheep & Wool Festival
- Fabric of Emancipation-Rokeby Museum
- The Global Black Experience in Harlem and Abroad
- The Continuum of Threads June 2017
- Chief Nike: An Odyssey Through the Years
- The Rhythmic Art of Thread-NYC Parks
- The Fabric of Emancipation
- Stitching on Governors Island
- Lesley Ware – Sew Fab
- contact us
New York State Sheep & Wool Festival
Sunday, October 21, 2018
Departure: 7:30am 135th Street and Fifth Avenue, Harlem New York
We are back by popular demand. We took 2017 off and now we are back because you all LOVE this annual tradition.
In some cases the trip lends a totally new approach to how artists develop and expand their craft. No longer just a conventional creator of needle art, the introduction to variety of yarns, techniques and tools grows the experience for all. A great trip for the entire family.